Sunday, February 26, 2006

REGRET

this is my fisrt time to use this blog thingy to express myself. usually i use a diary to say what i wanna say.
well, for those of you reading this, hope you dont mind the grammar, vocab, and the language that i use...

back to the topic.. i said something stupid to some people! well, the people that i'm reffering to are my friends..
i dont know why i said it, but its just that i want to live the moment where i dont wanna think the things that i said. but i end up regret..

i feel so stupid!!!
god i wish i can turn back time and keep all the thoughts to myself.

now i feel awkward to talk to my friends. if only i just keep my big mouth shut!

but at the same time, i feel relief. it is because, the things that floats in my mind had finally go away.

arggggggggggghhhhhhh, how i wish i can start fresh/new with my friends..
all of the things that i said to them is supposed to be my own little secret!

okay, i still dont feel good about this..
nevermind. i should have try the screaming tactics. its always work when it comes to let the things that "bothers you" go.

No comments: