Thursday, March 09, 2006

feeling down

i hated it when my heart broke.
it takes quite sometimes to heal.
trust me when i said "quite sometimes".
i need a long time to get over stuff that bothers me.
it doesnt even matter ABOUT what.
whether its about love, life, family, friends, school and even the stupid stuff that certain people think or say about me.
it will make me upset, mad, worry, sick and at certain point i dont even want to see them ever, again.
i wish i can moved on, as fast as i could but i guess im just not that strong enough.
some people just know how to works things out and some just know how to change.
i guess i am not everybody else.
i wish i am but i am not.
i always want to makes the best out of me.
i do!
But...arghhhhhhhhhhhh, maybe someday..
Soon!

so,
keep breathing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cheer up =) u r not the only one that feels inferior to 'everybody else'...

Believe in urself! you can make the best out of u someday!

haha, i like the last phrase: "keep breathing" =)

NuruL Ash said...

10xs