Saturday, March 04, 2006

ungrateful

i dont even know how to start.
my cousin...( the one that got caught by the police) is being rediculus.
after all that my uncle has done for her, my uncle ask her to work for him..
doing certain chores/work that cant even hurt a bit!
dare she said, my uncle is being annoying and out of his mind for waking her up from (her) sleep and asked her to find him a fail in his office. -long after the working hour was over-

then, she said she couldn't stand him and she rather stay in the jail (for 8 month) and regret for calling her family to help her!!!!!

i just cant believe that she said that!
its not like his father have to take a flight to go there and save her.
its my uncle!!!

even worst, thats my uncle that shes talking about.
the man who is very meaningful and important in my life!
he is my GODFATHER for haven sake...

she asked me to understand her. how can i? shes a liar and do drugs...

i do love her, i like having her around, i dont care what she did..but
i just dont want to believe her to say something bad about my uncle.. hes no liar, hes dont do drug...he is well respected man in this village...he is my godfather...
shes being ungrateful....

it makes me sad..

No comments: