Friday, May 12, 2006

respect

RESPECT?????

1. What do exactly i understand from the word "respect"?
2.How can i earn "respect"?
3.Do i desserve to be respected?
4.What are my qualities that makes people want to respect me?

-Well, respect to me is a fear (in a good way) for someone for their talent, their strength, their knowledge, their power, their wealth, their appearance, their behaviour due to our diferences and quality...
-i dont know..maybe by getting myself a better education, attitude, a good fashion sense and maybe finding the best quality/ talent that is already in me...and some a sense of humour couldnt hurt right?
-I must say YES! Its hurting me when people treat me like a bullshit. They take me for granted and simply disrespecting me and my family.. and i hated it
-up till now, i couldnt find 1...maybe someday

No comments: