Wednesday, June 21, 2006

yesterday was hell


Life is getting tougher than i thought.
I didnt get accepted into the local University.
chest pain, chest pain
i cant barely breath

My life is officially over...

I keep telling myself that this is only the beginning.
But who am I kidding?
I cried until there was no more tears...
Really dissapointed.

Whats seems to be the difference between me and those who have failed?
Sama saja!!
I guess this is the lowest point of my life.
Its kinda sucks, seeing your dreams slips right through your hands.
And what you can do is...nothing
Absolutely... nothing

But in spite of having tremendous mood swing this couple of days, I still can make jokes to my friends..telling them i want to commit suicide at Gunung Serapi...Of course im kidding...
But they think im real...Desmond even checked on me by calling me just to make sure im alive, breathing and kicking... thanks Desmond! I know now that i will always have your back (belakang/sokongan aaah).

Most of my friends are about to/already/almost completed their higher learning..
Me?
Im a loser(BIG LOSER) and they shining like the sun...(ey, sounds familiar???)
I have to start all over again...Cause i have to start from diploma if im going for IPTS
I've wasted my 1.5yrs doing form 6..
1yr (6month after spm, 6 month after stpm) waiting 4 results ipta come out.. and now???

MY YOUTH IS DEFINITELY WASTED!!!!!

well, anyway...congrats to those who got accepted...
i wish all of you the best of luck...

5 comments:

Nymmurae said...

'What seems to be the different between me and those who have failed'
hmm.. you've set some kind of poignancy over there.
Nevertheless, 5 years after this writing I'd see what will happen to you.Any single things about saying you're big loser and wasted youth is a total crap.

NuruL Ash said...

girl, just pray for our future to be bright and turns out fine, k
the "unknown" scares me...

"my youth is wasted" is courtesy by our Ms.Cindy Puah..

again, dont mind my grammar!!!
aisyah, i'd like to dedicated a song by babyface title "You were there" (OST simon birch)

NuruL Ash said...

*dedicate a song by Babyface title " you were there" 4 u

Nymmurae said...

Thanks,and I need you to sing it for me because I never heard the song..^-^
It scares the hell out of me too but don't let that get us down

Dezmond said...

LoL. it'll be alrite la.. IPTS is in a way better condition compared to mine.. my hostel's like a