Thursday, July 27, 2006

reseting my standard (of going out with a guy)

i will not go out with a man who hasn't asked me out first.
*because if he likes you, trust me, he will ask you out.

i will not go out with a man who keeps me waiting by the phone.
*men know how to use the phone.

i will not date a man who isn't sure he wants to date me.
*"hanging out" is not dating.

i will not date a man who drinks or does drugs to an extent that makes me uncomfortable.
*if he likes you, he'll want to see you when his judgement isn't impaired.

i will not be with a man who's afraid to talk about our future.
*loves cures commitment-phobia.

i will not, under circumstances, spend my precious time with a man who has already rejected me.
*"i don't want to go out with you" means just that.

i will not date a man who is married ( and other insane variations of being unavailable).
*if you're not able to love freely, it's not really love.

i will not be with a man who is NOT clearly a good, kind, loving person.
*if you really love someone, you want to do things to make that person happy.

~AGREE????~

3 comments:

Dezmond said...

I couldn't agree more...

NuruL Ash said...

girl power konon....humphhh!!!

ey, spice girl's themes???

kehkehkehkeh

blurryfella87 said...

true2..