Thursday, August 24, 2006

time..

soon! im going to study at Limkokwing studying interior design. Yes, im excited and scared at the same time. But, at the moment, im just using my time... well,most of it, watching some korean/japanese drama through Youtube.com... Yes, its pathedic but i cant help it.

here are some of the series:-
#gokusen
#hana yori dango
#kimi wa petto
#my name is kim sam soon
#full house


Other than that, this coming 31 August will be our national day. Cant wait to see all the fire-crackers..i find it "soothing" in its own way..

i found some NEW hobbies too..
that is, drinking Tea, walking in the rain..(surprisingly, im not running!!), day dreaming and laughing!! wah, what a way to waste my time =p

Well i actually enjoying it! this lonely life of mine..what im trying to say here is.. i have
no more friends to hang around with,
no more smses from anyone.... KIDDING!!!(So, im reluctant to top-up my phone credit)
my cat was having babies..(soo, she kinda ignore me lately),
my mom is working like mad (she'll be retiring soon!),
my cousins will be having their major exams coming,
my grannies ignore me!(hmm dah tua, they couldnt care less about anything!)
my maid ><>

so, there's no one really i can talk too..

it's just my PC and I & MY TIME, MY THOUGHTS, MY DREAMS, MY HOBBIES, MY NEEDS AND OH MY GOD..
im becoming a very very boring person on the planet.. the next time you see or talk to me, you would be saying "YOU BORED ME!!!"

WHOAAAA...WHAT A TIME TO WASTE YA?

2 comments:

Lidah Penghunus said...

Assalamualaikum. Jemputlah ke http://lindunganbulan.blogspot.com http://karyamuslim.blogspot.com dan http://wtv8.tv

NuruL Ash said...

man! this is embarassing.. what im trying to write turns out all wrong.. dont mind the spelling and the grammar ok?

fire-crakers>>>>.fireworks
pathedic>>>>>pathetic!!