Saturday, October 21, 2006

jinXed pink shirt!

someone has broke my uncle's cars window.
it happen when i was having my history and culture class.
i parked my car, not far from the campus actually.
then , my friend sent my a message saying that someone has broken my car to steal some stuff in it.
lucky for me, it wasnt the player,because i already took it off and kept it some place where i think is safe.
that freakin idiot took the (removable) mirror, the air-filter including the board along with the speaker.
i cant help but feeling guilty the whole day.
my uncle gave me a silent treatment.
it's killing me!

its ironic how the "bad" things happen to me when i wore the exact pink shirt. there was one day, where some guy hit my car when i was wearing that same shirt. i think that shirt is jinx!
im gonna burn that shirt!!! or at least wearing it as pyjamas. im not going out wearing that shirt! EVER! AGAIN!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is really bad. Sigh, mentality problem! Those people just cannot be more civilized.

Yeah, I agree with u. Silent treatment is scarier…

Hey, I feel the same way too; things will really go wrong when I wear some of my shirts. Weird.

NuruL Ash said...

what shud we do with the shirts? burn them, or shall we donate them? sigh..