Friday, March 16, 2007

21st century?? 21st birthday lah!

my Birthday Lunch!

Venue: Meisan, Holiday Inn, Kuching
Time:12.15 pm
Date:11 march 2007/ Sunday
Berapa org??? 9 org ajak





have to celebrate early, because my uncle will have a football tournaments next week










Arriving









ordering
























"Dim sum!You! are going down!"













That day, we ate 22 course of chinese food! but im still 21 boh!!!! Y 22???














===================================================================
next party
venue: limkok wing, studio 3
time : almost 4 pm i think
date: 15th march 2007/ thursday














getting ready for the cake














It was in my class... i was forced to eat the cake!















it was mix feeling really as i get into my twenties.. it is still early, but i feel old! LoL (cakap macam orang tua ajak!)

2 comments:

Dezmond said...

I wish I could have that 21st birthday here in Malacca like yours, but I know that won't happen.. Anyway, happy belated birthday again nurul.. :)

pHyda said...

nyum nyum....always nyum nyum...hehe. we are a year older or a year younger rite now...