Thursday, March 01, 2007

crush is not love!!!

Wanting someone to be my guy or dream t of a guy to be mine is not love. It's just a feeling of wanting and to owned them. That feeling is not a feeling which i don't think i should explore more. Cause its suck and its not REAL!!

Furthermore, the guy that I've always had a crush on (crazy about) is always wayyy out of my league! whether he is too good looking, too smart, too spoil t or too good to be truth! Well, there you go...it's a recipe for disaster.

My mom once told me "crazy for nothing is not good for ya! " i find it very very true!

I'm tired of thinking about someone or "THE ONE", waiting them to love me, wanting to possess them so that i can show him off to my friends, my cousins and sadra sadra... I'm tired.

REALLY tired! I just wish I can stop thinking about it. STOP!! STOP for a freakin' second!
I just wish it would stop!

No comments: