Thursday, August 16, 2007

me & my hair (rambut bah!)

Went out with Charles and Imah last night. Hang out at Bing! for a while. Didn't take any pictures cause i thought i was having a bad hair day, but it turns out, my hair was fine.. if there's something that i don't understand about myself would my hair..hmmph!

I thought it would be awkward cause Charles and Imah never actually speak with each other even though they were classmates when they were in form 4..but it turns out GREAT! a lot of conversation and laughter..ey!!! for me that "IS" the definition of hanging out~

Didn't see Charles for almost 2 years already eyyy and he'll be back to Brisbane soon..that dude is still with his "macho-ness" and a lot of sarcasm too.. LOL
Imah will be back to Russia soon.. cant believe it's already been 4 weeks she's here.

No comments: