Saturday, September 08, 2007

i have to do this

with Jarut.. ada kedak Lord Voldemort sik??

for my own good..

in order for me to get rid of this someone, i have to do this. Ignore his messages in friendster, in msn and even in my phone. okeh..

made a bet with jarut, if i can do all this for a month (starting from last night), she'll give me something that I've been longing to have.. naaah..not gonna tell you people what it is.


this someone is not a bad guy that i want to avoid. he's a good guy, a very very nice guy. but i just want to protect myself from falling for him. I can't have that. I don't want to loose another friend. I already lost one because of this thing.. man, we don't choose who we like, but before i go to the "liking" part, i CHOOSE TO ignore this shit for a month.

but, after this one month bet thingy is over, i'll let you know how it goes..

i know, it's gonna be a tough bet! because. i started to feel "losing" already..but hey, my ego is as high as mount Gading..who can top that?lol. gunong Gading? mak oiiii tinggi tuuuu

i can't loose this, if not...it'll cost me my dignity, my money and my future..ceyyyyyy betol kah cost or cause??? hmmmm

IN ORDER TO MAKE AN IMPACT, I HAVE TO GO TO THE EXTREME~~~
extreme kah, ignore orang? ahhaahahah

besides, i have tons of assignment to do..well, a bit, compare to last semester.

jaaaa'''

No comments: