Monday, October 01, 2007

suck &sick

well yesterday, my presentation went so bad. i lost my voice and my confidence. i dont defend my idea and i cant sell it! oh ya, i misfact some fact! that shows how stupid i can be when im sick! i cant believe it!

sore throat, (yes)
cough (yes),
fever (yes),
kaki sakit lekak dekik gunong (yes)
and i puasa (yes)

im a sick sick girl
in a sick sick world
its not a sick sick thing
if they let me recover first!

stupid! stupid sean! i know he hates me all along!
no sympathy or empathy ey???
i feel like a crap already..
can i pass my design 3 with a presentation like that? a model like that? arrrghhh

kamek mok raya.. mok polah biscuit, mok kemas rumah, mok shopping, mok jumpa aisyah, mok cuti cepat!!!!!!!

**i should have use basal wood for my timber structure! it'll look more realistic.

1 comment:

Aaina Rambli said...

hei..
I've wrote that Sick Song in my sketch book before. But I stop at "it's not a sick sick thing" la..and I'm not referring to the kind of sickness that u had..(^-^')