Thursday, November 29, 2007

it's been a while

mood..pre-holiday-happy-worry-ME

task b4 the holiday..re-do the model and take photo of the previous assignments and burn it into cd and submit everything by Monday.

my routine this couple of week: 2am sleep, 5.30am wake up, and do assignment the whole day. 4-5 hours of sleep really make me tired.

oh ya..i was sick. sore throat, cough, cold and i couldn't swallow any food. i took some liquid form of food like oatmeal, soups, porridge, etc..if i eat food in solid form..i threw up. sigh..

my presentation went so bad yesterday. they laughed at my model and they surely shoot me hard during the presentation..not as bad as my fellow classmates lah.

i really think that we're not ready for this "interior design" thing. we are quite shallow in basically..EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

lack of knowledge, creativity, influence, and most importantly, WE DON'T THINK LIKE designer's do!

i have 6 classmates..including me..we are seniors in interior design course. this is our semester 3, next year will be our semester four, then practical in semester 5..who would wanna hired us if our performance and our level of knowledge if we're still like this?

sigh.. I'm reevaluating this whole "interior design" thing..im scared if it doesn't suit me..
my lecturer told me, I'm confused. too much idea scattered around, this doesn't go well with that, and by the end of the day...i got confused..too much "actually" and "maybe" ....in my presentation..and sadra sadra sadra

social life is put on hold.

been asking too much from my cousins to help me during this crazy time..im blessed. having cousins like that and mama like mine..(shes the only one that could only put up with me)...again, I'm blessed..thank God..alhamdullillah

my cousin said, my sore throat occur whenever im feeling stressed.it's like stress trigger or something..

i realize something too (during this crazy time)...i am practically a planer. if things doesn't go well with my plan..I'll go nuts!it happen when my first presentation board got rejected by my lecturer
and i have to do it all over again in 2 day time..which i planned im gonna do my model at that particular period! thats crazy..

also..been crying a lot this week too..

watching too much of "gossip girl"
so, to anyone or someone out there..if you miss me, you know where to find me..

XOXO
cheerio~

No comments: