Thursday, December 06, 2007

a little personal, maybe?

***so this is how RM5000 look like


I NEED TO GET A JOB DURING THIS HOLIDAY..I'll be back studying sometimes in mid-February.. until then, i need to get to know myself a little better rather than confused about it.
been asking a few friends to come out with the list about my characteristic..but only 1 who came out with the list.. ahahahaha kesian aku..kawan ku lain sik berani nak describe aku.. ahahaha

dedicated, loyal, trusted, quiet, interesting, modern, open-minded... bila ditanyak "kenak loyal?" "please don't interrogate me" dijawabnya..ahahah

but i did came out something for myself too..

20 words that describe ME!

enthusiastic, nimble, average, sweet, doubtful, clumsy, honest, listener, pessimistic, annoying, planner,socially inept, ineptitude, thoughtful, easily frustrated, wallflower, talentless, dreamer and funny

i mixed the good and the bad all together..

you think you know me better?? please help ..




help!!!!!!help!!!!!!!

help!!!!!!help!!!!!!!


the book you read and the people you mixed with, will make you, who you are..
i don't read much, i don't social much..no wonder i don't even know who i really am..

1 comment:

Aaina Rambli said...

mok cuba test tok sik?
http://www.paulgoldinresearch.com/cg/index.htm

it might help. it might not. don't take it too seriously yer my dear.