Friday, December 14, 2007

reformat

looks like i have to reformat my pc again..
i wonder if IP address can be changed..
afraid my pc might be hacked by someone.. DAMN U HACKERS!!!
even my reg/admin changed to "jambanmu"..i never use that kind of name for my admin.

sigh..
holiday's been good..
full of laughter and fun activities..
been swimming a lot..
gotta keep my body in shape..lol
sleep well..
eat well..
been good..

cuma sik da duit jak..
went to seminars and play "smart money" with my cousin Ruby.
it was fun but depressing at the same time..
cause its all about MONEY!!!!
money make me feel stress..cause i have none (at the moment)
havent really catch up with my old friends..
dont blame me..cause no one call.
heard about "GRSS REUNION" this 29th DEc..????
so not going! no one invited me :(
how sad is that...
i was invisible before and always be..
ahahahah biaselah..
they probably talking like this, "Nurul who?"

when is it my time to shine, really?

No comments: