Friday, June 13, 2008

where were we?


oh ya..i have completed my 4th semester at LICT and now..going to some practical training at some design firm? yaa..but I'm not sure whether any of these firm will accept me..cause i suck at anything i do..yaa true story!

anyway..i have my wish list ready..for now.. at this particular moment.

now! i want

1) 2 have a vacation anywhere but Sarawak
2) meet Aisyah..(long time no see this girl!)
3) 2 go to the beach and put my feet in the sand (muka sik dapat. allergic!)
4) fishing
5) swimming
6) yoga?
7) vegetarian food..please.................
8) watching Torres n Villa in action..( malam esok tok! insyaallah)
9) speak French
10) some pocket money.. ( pakei enjoy dgn kak phydah this weekend???)
11) clean my house, my fridge, my kitchen, my room and my toilet
12) curse to those who dissapoint me big time this semester and wish them "have a crappy holiday everyone!!!"(esp my lect!)
13) erase the unnecessary thoughts and memories
14) sleep like a baby
15) kiss Norah until she cries


that is it for now..
oops..cant really start my holiday.. yet..

bacause i have to redo my Red n Blue chair..

u see why i hate my lecturer soo much?

nothing is ever good enough for him..

No comments: