Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Eff-ing the word!

I hated the “eff” word. I dislike people who said it but they don’t mean it.

I hated the “mother’s cunt” in Sarawak Language. As much as I love cursing, I said for fun but sometimes, I mean it- not for the sake of attention of course.

I told my EX-friend once, “Go efF yourself man!” and I mean it. You have no idea what he replied me then. Since then, I hated the efF word. Whenever I heard someone says it, the face of my EX-friend suddenly popped out of nowhere. Then, the word keeps repeating itself over and over and over again inside my head. And the face of the person who says it suddenly becomes ugly to me and slowly the pretty face will turn into a huge-cunt.

True story. No, I’m not lying. I never lie. My mom taught me not to lie. So, I have to come out with something. I bullshit people. No, shitting people is more like it. Talking crap is my specialty. You don’t believe me?

~telling you everything, loud and clear~

I should be packing by now. Woot!

I better get my shopping list ready.

Wait, no.

Wont be able to shop.

No money. No talk.

No bini. No pelok.

No?...................................you see? Crap. Crap. Crap

No comments: