Wednesday, September 10, 2008

hAIR issUES

IF I WERE TO ....


1) straighten my hair for this coming festive season...
i will look like 3 million of Malaysian (regardless man, woman, pondan or somewhere in between) that straighten their hair.



2) perm (digital/japanese, blablabla perm)

i will look like a million of Malaysian (regardless man, woman, pondan or somewhere in between) that perm their hair.


3) bob cut me hair (nok kedak rihanna bah)

i will look like a four million of Malaysian (regardless man, woman, pondan or somewhere in between) that bob? cut? their hair.

4) cut my hair short and then straighten it

i will look like a 200,ooo of Malaysian (regardless man, woman, pondan or somewhere in between) that cut their hair like that!



5) afro my hair

i will look nothing like Malaysian



6) perm and then highlight,
again, i will look nothing like Malaysian...



so.. do you see my dilemma?
.
.
.
.
.
.
but, for those who know me better laaa...
my decision, is crystal clear...

I AM NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING WITH MY HAIR,....
BECAUSE I AM SOO BROKE to do anything about it..


honest! ahahahahahhahaha

so i'll see you soon with the same old hair but my hair might get a little longer laa..
eh, ok kah?

note to ren:....

--- britney was smokin' hawt that night!!!! she won 3 awards. i cant remember another two, but one of them is video of the year, female...woot!

--- i hate rihanna soo much until my "hate nerve/ urat bencik" putus!
nya berduet dgn T.I. bah malam ya..dah ada chris brown,mok T.i. juak kah? gile! tengok idong nya lok! kembang kali juak! bangga ya!

--- im loving T.I more and more ..lol













No comments: