Tuesday, October 28, 2008

now u make me look bad in front of them all!!!

i was supposed to scream at my colleague (kelvin the male bimbo) with that title..

aarrghhh..had a crappy weeks..that's why no update.. :)
i dont fell like sharing it to my dear readers.. that is all~

so, from Roza's blog..she tagged me.. something has to do with taking a pic of your recent self?kak ya pic ya sik boleh diedit nak? ok, tunggu lok aaa..nak upload pic from telepon..this may take a while..

hah!!! there you go.. now i want to tag kak phyda~~(I KNOW YOU LIKE IT)

want to see what i GET TO see everyday at work?
time tok tengah molah tiles design..paloi kali juak bunyi nya..but its very hard to satisfy my ladyboss desire..i knw it sounds soo wrong in many level..
the hell if i care..

my ladyboss..sometimes..no, all the time..
she has been the pain in my ass that i long for shitting.. you know what i mean..? no? YOU IDIOT.

ANYWAY, ONE DAY, i saw something on my way back..
while stuck in a traffic jam ..

tadaaaaaaa suzuki swift lamak..still in a good condition and VERY CLEAN TOO.. KUDOS TO THE OWNER.. some mid-age chinese dude with a nerdy look..
i gave him the nod if you what i mean..
but sadly, he didnt see me when i did it..

***no development in my personal life.. never was, never is, never will. And im too fly to be depressed about it..

yours truly, signing off

No comments: