Sunday, November 23, 2008

erm..some music for my ears

so..uh..im into "the weepies" today..
some might called their music as an indie pop-folk band..
but uh..i duno..
i like their songs called "gotta have you"..
it makes me feel relaxed and unwind and jiwang-ed..
no laa..no emo emo goin around here okay..

i like this part the most tho..

....."No amount of coffee, no amount of crying
No amount of whiskey, no amount of wine
No, nothing else will do
I've gotta have you, I've gotta have you."


it rhymes well don't you think?


DAvid Berkeley kinda nice too..
if there's any of you like this soo called folk/acoustic kinda music..


=================================================


to aishah: now i know why you heart folk music..
they're relaxing laaa in a way that i cant imagine what they can do to me..
it slows down my heart beat (in a good way)..
good stuff!



No comments: