Friday, November 07, 2008

must-go-gig

please...do tell me...what will be your "dream gig"...a gig that you dream of going and look forward to see, your favourite band on earth playing live, right in front of you... tell me..who? and why?

because...i will revealed you, my "dream gig"...(i know there was supposed to be a word/sentence right after "gig" but i just couldn't think of any word or sentence to complete it..brain-to-tired-to-think-but-i-ignored-it-because-damn-lazy-to-be-bother mode)
i have lots in mind..but i prefer to tell you, readers..the 9th gig that i must go to

first,
*LIFEHOUSE*
...JUST CAUSE THEY SIMPLY AMAZE ME
...THEIR SONGS GOT ME THROUGH THE UPS AND DOWNS :)
..."IT" means a lot to me

second,
*MEW*
...because i heart those meaningless lyrics of theirs and it is so damn beautiful

third,

*STAIND*
..those mellow but masculine voice of Aaron Lewis
..aaaarrrgghhhh
..i can totally relate to their songs

fourth,

*SIGUR ROS*
... MUSICALLY INSPRING (soo true, i'm not lying, don't believe me? ask my mum)
...but lyrically, been dying to know what's their songs all about
...can anyone tell me? i dont undertsand a thing
...but i don't care because I love it~
(took this picture from Joel's facebook, sorry Joe, didn't ask for your permission..ampun!!!!)

fifth,

*KEANE*
...because they are awesome and you are not

sixth

*NICKELBACK*
...chad..ooo chad
... lyrically
...I'm attached to them
...used to cry my heart out listening to them..sosadsosadsosad

seventh
*OUTLANDISH*
...SOO called the dish of my day my day (get it? get it? YOU IDIOT!)
...their music's visionary and approached was different from others

eighth


*THEY FRAY*
...THE HELL WITH GUITARS, i heart piano more than guitar
...and not to mention
...chello, in a gig.
..come on.that is like a dream come true

lastly,ninth



*50CENTS*
...SURPRISED SURPRISED
BUT NO SURPRISES PLEASE
...I heart 50cents soo much and i think i am soo cool to be at one of his gig
...what?


















No comments: