Thursday, December 04, 2008

i miss my rollerblading days...


rollerblading, ice skating...something has to do with moving my feet with some rollers has always been my favourite things to do..

now, seasons come and go..i don't skate anymore..

aaa..those were the days..where i skate (with my precious rollerblade that is), i feel free like a bird..skating on the road, listening to cars honking and people screaming out their car window saying "oi! kitak orang mikir tok jeraya nenek kitak orang kah!!!!" and i could only smile and laugh and continue to skate..
a good time to skate? after dawn! it was perfect moment, perfect timing, perfect temperature..you name it!
everything was just perfect!

aisyah and her new friend- Nadia..
i tell you, this girl make friends so fast..i didnt even see when its coming..
i was skating one lap, and then..boom! there she was..making a friend already..sigh

last time i skate (ice-skating that is) when i was in KL sometimes in Last July where i spent my holiday with dearest Aisyah...
boy, i tell you..it was nothing like missing your good old time.

sometimes you move so fast and then when you fall, it feel so good, and it makes you want to get up, and try again!

me- swinging and click!

aisyah: Nurul, kmk ambik gambar kitak! mena mena ckit ktk bergambar
me: jap jap..swoosh!(me swinggin rasa terror) ok! snap!
aisyah: lagik !lagik! (maybe sik puas ati dgn 1st pic..)
me: dah? dah? kepak kmk posing eh!
aisyah: dapat sik jgn bergerak?
me: ???




so i re-called the conversation goes something like that..

before you skate, remember to eat something sweet okay..


and don't forget to smile.. you'll never know..cute guys could be around..
(i was making weird faces..trying to pissed her off.
one of the thing that i like to do as my favourite past time)

aisyah: kenak kitak bergambar macam ya
me: gne la gaya dah sik da gaya
aisyah: ... (annoyed maybe)

No comments: