Tuesday, December 09, 2008

my prince came from spain

Champions League and EPL will never be the same again...
the hell with Torres and his injury.. Liverpool kick-ass nowadays..

PSV vs Liv 1-3..they didn't even use their first 11.. awesome ey?
I just hope they don't disappoint me much like they did last season!

Dissapointment,what do i know about that..?
i think i am more than just an expert about it.
i basically live in "dissapointment".
i can even feel it right before it come near me.
but when it's near, i just stood there, stand still and act like it didn't bother me.
i should have won an award for that.correction. AWARDS!
yeah, those who knew me that well should have figured that out easily.

like my fave band would say in their song/lyric

"..And probably you know all the dirty shows I've put on
Blunted and exhausted like anyone..
Honestly I tried to avoid it.."

Christmas is near. and then a few days later, 2009 will come and knock on 2008 door saying "waddup bastard! i dont give a *, i just come here to kick your ugly * goodbye

What have I done for this one whole year?I can't wait to make that list.

No comments: