Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Banjir 'O' Banjir


my nek yah's house-next door: 11/1/09-sunday 5.30pm

so, as most of you have already know, Kuching kenak banjir for 2 days in a row.
ALHAMDULILLAH, im very lucky for that my house was not affected.

I guess it is time like this, we can see most of the villagers (yes people, i live in a village) were out and together they all share their pain and suffer. but from what i saw, there were less pain but joy instead.
the joy of playing in the rain and dirty water from the flood make them all share the laugh and smile together. i like that feeling.

my Wa's house(dekat tebing sungei, jln patingan)-10/1/09-Saturday 6.00pm
time tok lom banjir agik

The aftermath, made neighbour, family and friends work together as a team to work and clean their residence.

oh my, how awful is my english ey? i dont even know how to narrate my story well in that matter, let alone my grammar usage..ngaitei! need to read more book!


all i wanna say is that..banjir actually bring people together.
ada rahmat juak disebalik kejadian tok.
semua org ada perasaan yang sama, pikir benda yang sama.
rasa selfish and bangga kedirik ya ilang!
betol sik?
cuma kinek tok kesan nya ada susah cikit laa..
mun org nok ada extra income, muak juak dapat berbeli perabot baru.
mun nok sik da duit ya gne? merinsak laa cdak.
sapa sapa moto cdak nok rusak kenak aek ya..binggong juak cdak nak ngator.
perlu duit bah yah yah..

saudara saudariku, embak bersabar jak..


No comments: