Saturday, February 21, 2009

let's do some tag..

Name : NURUL AIN SITI HASIAH

Sisters : NONE

Brothers : NONE

Shoe size : SOMETIMES 5 SOMETIMES 6

Height : 159 cm

Where do you live : currently IN KUCHING, SARAWAK

Swam in the ocean : HATE IT

Fallen asleep at school : ALL THE TIME

Broken someone’s heart : I DID..MANY MANY TIMES

Fell off your chair : YES, ALL THE TIME..NAAAH

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : NOT ANYMORE

Saved e-mails : IMPORTANT ONE

What is your room like : NOTHING FANCY.. BUT COLOURFUL..

What’s right beside you : my PRINTER

What is the last thing you ate : VEGE..LOTS OF 'EM

Chicken pox : YeS

Sore throat : MY STRESS indicator

Stitches : SO FAR, NOPE

Broken nose : THANK GOD, Nope

Do you Believe in love at first sight : I do

Like picnics : LIKE IT, A LIL BIT

Who was/were...The last person you danced with : JunioR

Last made you smile : MY UNCLE

You last yelled at : JunioR

Today did you…Talked to someone you like : NOPE

Kissed anyone : TODAY? YEA I DID..

Get sick : TODAY? NOPE

Talk to an ex : I DONT HAVE ANY EX-ES

Miss someone : NOT ANYMORE

Who do you really hate : NO ONE..?

Do you like your handwriting : BOLEY LA

Are your toenails painted : NOPE

Whose bed others than yours you rather sleep in : MY LATE GRANDPA'S

What colour shirt are you wearing now : WHITE

Are you a friendly person : DEPENDS ON MY MOOD?

Do you have any pets : yes , I HAVE JunioR

Do you sleep with TV on : SOMETIMES.

What are you doing rite now : LISTENING to ... YOU?

Can you handle the truth : I CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH..LIE TO ME, WILL YA?

Are you closer to your mother or father : IF I HAVE A FATHER, MAYBE BOTH? BUT SINCE I DONT HAVE A FATHER, IM CLOSE WITH MY MUM

Do you eat healthy : BOLEY LA

Do you still have a picture of you and your ex : ?NEVER?

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : MY MUM AND JARUT AND JR.

Are you loud or quite most of the time : LOUD!!!..IF IM QUITE, SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH ME

Are you confident : I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ANSWER THESE QUESTION



5 things I was doing 10 years ago :- DID MY HIGH SCHOOL YEARS,(IM HATING IT) - getting scolded for BEING LOUD in MY class - EXPLORING THE WORLD OF MUSIC - EVOLVING MYSELF AND THE WORLD OF TECH - ENJOY TRIPPING (VACATION LAA)



5 things I would do if I were a billionaire :- INVEST! - SAVING!- VACATION!- buy MORE PROPERTY! - CHARITY!



5 of my bad habits :- Short tempered.- TOO SENSITIVE.- THINK TOO MUCH.- POTTY MOUTh.-DRAMA QUEEN



5 places I’ve lived/living :- Kuching - SIBU- Kuching again... THAT WAS IT FOR NOW..

1 comment:

Tyah said...

kmk da jwk tagg ktk