Thursday, February 05, 2009

me wanting you..


ooohhh..the world economy crisis strikes again. mum is not happy about it.
i should restrain myself from purchasing unnecessary stuff. i have to do this.i can't afford to shop til i drop anymore. i will not spend a dime for a "self-fish" reason.
oh God. help me to get through this moment of "materials will not give me long term satisfactory"

let's live the average life, shall we NuRuL..? wait. i already am!
i just need to hang-in there for a little longer. kelak, insyaAllah, lekak graduate, carik kerja.only then dapat beli barang duit dirik mpun. jgn harap duit org tua lagik, ok?

me wanting stuffs..haizzzzzzzzzzzz

lets take a moment at NuRuL's world of dreamland..ok.

i wanted this fedora hat since x-mas..never got them..Santa must have missed my letter..

i got my eyes on this baby now.. courtesy of Salvatore Ferragamo..yes?

a friend of mine just got this baby for his mother! how sweet can he be? i hate that guy!

another friend of mine recommended this baby to me.
im not sure about the smells though (cause i havent smell them?duh)
but up till now, Escada has never let me down.

NOT TO BE MISUNDERSTAND..I DON'T WANT ANY OF THIS THING BECAUSE OF VALENTINE'S DAY IS COMING.. NO. NO. AND NO.

ooh..i posted this post at the wrong time yes?

p/s:-pusak kmk "nek wan" lekak beranak. 4 ikok! nya sik pandei jaga anak!
ya juak anak nya kiak kaong dalam kotak..geraaaaaaaaaaaaaam tok. bisin bah!
ya juak banyak pusak stranger kuang kuit dekat rmh kmk..
takut cdak mkn new-born babies yaa eh!

No comments: