Sunday, April 26, 2009

CONST..

I hate everything that has to do with construction, construct, constructing, structure, detail drawings, construction drawings and everything in between em.

wanna know who is making me suffer? contractors and engineers. yea, you heard me.
i hate engineers more than ever now. because i know, they hate us (designers) too.


i have a quote taken from my beloved Frank Gehry's documentary

"architect's dream, engineer's nightmare"..................
---yah! that's you Frank!

well, you know what Frank, nowadays, designer's dream is structural engineer's enemies afterall.

soon after they see our design, they will stand up, and crashed our design like they never crush
before. dreams shattered like a piece of glass, you knock it with a hammer..
oih, i am soo suck at giving metaphor laa

we designed things, you, built it.
i don't care how much or what it takes for you to built it,
just built it already!

I'm sorry friends, especially those whose taking engineers as profession (to be).
i don't hate you guys per say, i just hate your profession (to be).
That's all.
you guys are soo smart beyond my imagination.
that's what makes me hate you guys even more!
ehehehe

2 comments:

Dezmond said...

u left out "constipation"

NuruL Ash said...

eheheheh...PANDAI!