Sunday, April 12, 2009

plain lazy


so, ive been busy.mid term break "did" me good.lots of thing's been happening too.

lots of outing.
lots of meeting.
lots of talking.
lots of driving.
lots of walking.
lots of eating.
lots of drinking.
lots of cam-whoring too!



i didnt even bother doing my assignments.because im just plain lazy this week.
yea, sure i did came out with something here and there. basically, i "did" my assignments in my head. didnt bother to write it down or say it out loud.

okeh okeh..
-there's nothing much to do in my Design class, besides thinking about my concept and how to achieve it through space planing and sadra sadra.
-for my furniture class..HAHA, i dont know what is other material to choose besides wood and corrugated board as my main material and how to make my "BOO-T STOOL" LIGHTER..

-and as for my Comunication principal class, arrrgghhh..300
words more to go. woman please! my idea on that essay is drying out..

yeah, during Norah's aqiqah caremony, m grandma did something to me that hurt me physically..at times, she gets violent woo! oh crap, my hands and right shoulder really hurt..
suroh kak tiah urut lok..

~toodles~


No comments: