Saturday, June 06, 2009

update update

yerr..sapa la gago dgn aku pun update oo..macam laa rami org gago hal aku..

hello world..it's been a while since i last post something in my blog..
its been great and miserable weeks for me la..
3 weeks no internet? slowly i think im dying..
that is one of the things that keep me civilized (all this while)..
now, im using aina's lappy to blog.sosadsosadsosad.

when enuff is not enuff.
great things happened to me last week.well, sorta.
great companion, great activity, great walk, great conversation, great expectation.lol.
"i like you i like you i like you.
i dont know what to do about it.
can't i just say what i feel?"

dont mind me rambling here please..i slept for like 2 hours last night and i kinda FUBAR.
my finals, next week. i havent do my model, my boo-t stool has yet to be finished and im pretty much screwed because the model is so friggin' hard to do and i need more hand to get it done in time.

me missing someone badly laar.i dont like it. i feel week. 

now now, aina is making US dinner (MAGGIE TOMYAM) with the lid on..rasa macam dalam cerita boys over flower jak..eh..kmk ngantok..makan lok, then suroh aina hantar pulang, and probably get some decent sleep tonight.hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day to start on my model..woot!






No comments: