Tuesday, August 25, 2009

addicted to ...

hello, my name is Laichikang.and i am an addict.
i love maggie mee soo much, i cant help but thinking about it all the time.also, i fantasized a lot of noodle images especially during this ramadhan.i cant help it.my family members tried really hard to make me scared of eating too much of noodles and what it can do to me.but that doesnt stop me. i also adore mee sapi haji salleh nok di Satok ya. must have it at least once a month (used to)..but now, once a week.

im sick.really.
oh God.help me.

15minutes before i got off to work and blogging about my addiction is all i can think of to kill my time.working is tiring.my back is aching.im gonna destroy the chair so that my boss will buy me a new one.

2 comments:

Dezmond said...

I'm also an addict... facebook-addict

Dezmond said...

I'm also an addict... facebook-addict