Tuesday, October 27, 2009

goodbye Tambi Ming Junior


Junior ninggal ptg tek.sik sempat main dgnnya for the last time. didnt even see him since Sunday.i think i just got a small heart attack when kak Tiah told me hes gone. couldnt catch a breathe for a while. we've been together for 7 years i think and suddenly hes gone.can someone please tell me how do i live after all this?

sikda pet lagik selain goldfish(es) and ikan belaga (ya pun nya dah ready mok "mate")..ya pun sikda respond main dgn cdak.i feel even lonelier now.i miss him already.

...
...
...

out of confusion, comes hallucination.
keep "seeing" things that arent really there.
a lil paranoid i must say.
i was confused and "wrong" in soo many level.

...
...
...

and as for my Junior, you were the best cat i ever had.
there's no cat in the world can be compared to you.
i love you with all my heart and i hope you love me too.
tho you can be a pain in the ass for being misbehaved, i know you're a damn good listener.
you'd find me whenever i call your name.

*Junior Minggggggggggggggggggg!!!*

Rest In Peace my hauntingly-beautiful-black-cat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

arghhhhhh *alu pelok ah beng* T_T rest in peace juniorrr ♥♥♥♥