Sunday, November 22, 2009

t-shirts and headache

...went shopping with me mum yesterday to buy myself a t-shirt.ONE T-SHIRT.but end up buying 2 t-shirts (one 4 me, one 4 aup) , a pair of pants for my mum, and a cardigan for myself. i come to realised that t-shirts for men are much more appealing and attractive than the ladies. was hoping to get myself a man's t-shirt but the sizes are off for me. there's no sign of "XS" at man's t-shirt department baah! even the "S" size seems like an "L" size for me.

...my head (on the right side) suffers a great pain right this second. i don't feel so good.

...and yeah, thanks Kak Phyda for treating me last night.i owe you one sista!

...

...currently, not in a good mood.palak sakit. sakit gilak gilak.
"so, stay out of my way, stay out of my sight.,stay out of me.
i hate you mothafucka! i hate you!"..says jill to jack.
ok. too much TV for yours truly.

No comments: