Wednesday, January 13, 2010

its 2010 already????!!!!!!!

> i started my new year with a company. and some embarrassing thing happened and i wish i could forget it easily.

> started my day with morning walk at some park with my cousin.good walk.good walk.

> started my night with someone's family. a lil embarrassed tho i feel acknowledge at the same time.
then, my busy life started where work seem to be endless.ENDLESS.let me repeat it again, ENDLESS.

> now, im sick like a dog.still, i manage to get my lazy bump from bed and go to work.
and every time i look in the mirror there's this song keep singing in my head and it goes something like; "which mask will you wear today? how about the one with the pretty smile..?"

> finally understood why having a blog as a medium to express the "un-expressed" and most people tend to regret about *the post* later-on in future. i know i do.

> i hate my boyfriend. Can i not like him for a while?

> considering "twitter"..but then again, WHO CARES!

> realized that facebook has become more than just a medium to stay connected. it has become a new world of expression and attention. but, i do have TWO words for it ... {depressed!}{depressed!} ahaha i get depressed whenever i sign-in in my facebook. i wonder why.

> i wanna be a winner! not a loser! i wanna i wanna break free! bila agik ya bah?

> try to plan my holiday for the next next next next next month? ermm gotta get myself a passport first, then off to ................. (yea nurul.you and your wishful thinking)

> the fool wanders, a wise man travels. so, which one are you?

> simply wanna say, i got upset when its raining. i dont know why. (ai lok ho liao!)

> finally, some design work!!! interesting renovation project, but im too sick to think about it. plus, i have 2 days before the dateline. madness. and in my office, KIOSK I TELL YOU. everyone is moving too fast and talking too loud. AAAAAAhhh aku tok demam! dengar manusia kedak ya rasa nak gilaaaaa..gilaaaa eh gilaaaaa.. (keangolan)

> not sure whether i'll be celebrating this year's valentine's day in tears of joy or sadness.
aih.. just thinking about it makes me feel nervous and worry. sigh.

> selalu tekan CTRL + S... sik tauk kenak..dah besa kali..

> > > > >

No comments: