Tuesday, February 02, 2010

a selfish life..comes with a cost

so..i was thinking about thinking

the idea wassss


-heard this "saying" like a million times.

"be whoever u wanna be"
"say what u wanna say"
"live like there's no tomorrow"
"laugh like u never laugh before"

the reality issssss

i can't be who i wanna be
i can't say what i wanna say
im scared to be alive
i laughed...well..yeah..like i never laugh before

the person that i wanna be is..well..ME! but it hurt others for me being me.
(its like a crime to be ME)

things that i wanna say..well, hurt others too.. and it hurts me even more when i didnt mean to hurt them..

yea, to u its just another day, in life that u haven't lived in a quite a while..
(dont be mad at me for living the life and ive been alive for quite sometimes now..please dont take that away from me)

i can only "laugh" in order to not hurt others..

...

there was a friend of mine who told me to not to give an eff to what OTHERS got to say about me being me,
but how can i not give an EFF when that OTHERS were among the people that i love?

No comments: