Saturday, April 09, 2011

my heart ache

i realized i didn't talk or write much about my boyfriend, Syafiq in this blog because i think it is best left it in my thoughts and my heart only. but today, i want to write something about it and i wish i could just forget this ever happened.

"when we did the right thing, people won't remember but when we made mistake, people never forget..." -Jarut-

Early that night, everything was perfect. he came to my house with his bicycle, and then we went for "night-ride" around the neighborhood. Hangin' out at my house because we were both was already tired of cycling.

Then we had a big fight on our way to send him home.
-
-
-
-
-
A big fight to the point that he said that i have broken his heart and even text-ed me "please don't reply or call.."

I don't know what to do. Seems like he put our relationship on-hold\ hanging mode.
I don't even know why i bother writing about this.

I guess he tried his best to be a good boyfriend but in his own term and definitely in his own way. I didn't noticed it. I may have catch a glimpse of it but i think i was already too late.

No comments: