Sunday, January 01, 2012

flowers in december

Before i skipped a month post, i just want to let you know that by far, December 2011 has been a heck of series of drama. im not even sure whether it's right or not.

from drama in my office, personal struggle and friendship. Thank God. whatever happened, make me who i am today. Glad to see Joel back in town after all these years. Met up with him with Desmond just the other night. i celebrated new year with my lovely boyfriend at waterfront kuching, just to see a glimpse of fireworks. heh. "madot" in a way but thats okay.

my cousin Azul got married during Christmas and we had tons of fun. So far, it has been the best wedding i have ever attend. Mum and i were dancing and we were singing along to wadever record was playing. Surely a wedding to remember. will post up a few pic of the wedding later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I celebrated new year with my lovely boyfriend at waterfront kuching, just to see a smell of maroon.



Motorcycle Training