Wednesday, September 12, 2012

nine months of hiatus

hello. it's been awhile. i've been neglecting my humble blog and now i'm back! it's been a great hiatus, not just from blogging, but from facebook as well. i've been calmer now, spiritually and mentally.

i feel like i dont have a heart to face them people in facebook and i'm aching for a real conversation and companionship. but i still keep in touch with others through twitter and tumblr though. sometimes i feel like i understand / know the strangers in twitter and tumblr world better than anyone in facebook. i didn't feel left out at all.

so far, life has been ups and down for me. trying to stay away from as much drama as i possibly can.
it is better this way i guess.

been reading a few books from the author Haruki Murakami too. my favourite so far would be Norwegian Wood. Sputnik Sweetheart, Kafka on the shore and Wind-up bird chronicle were so-so for me. i think this year, i read a lot. compare to the previous years. some independent author like Manu Joseph and Tony Parson were not bad eh. it's just that the books have something that i dont like in common. cheating husbands and infidelity. not my cup of tea i supposed.

keeping myself busy with a little sports too. i'm back playing ping-pong and badminton. it felt great. i get to swim too. aaaahhh. i just love love love spending my time with doing such activity. it makes my day worth while.

so, until next time. bye.


No comments: