Friday, December 22, 2006

errr....

ok, i found some note that i wrote a year ago (dated 13th june 05) when i was flipping through my drawer last night. it's a little private but, what the hell.. who cares...

10th june was aishah's bday, i bought her her a pair of socks and made her a bday card. Awesome.
so, almost a month now, i didnt write anything. Well, last wednesday, i tend to watch a movie with Dez and what a coincidence, SHINO asked him out as well. But Dez rather watch a movie with him than me and so they went together and leave me at the bus-stop. Dez did ask me whether i wanted to go or not.. but i have no air-time in my phone to reply him that i really wanted to go. this is my only chance to hang out with SHINO and yet he blew it. so, i was so mad, i message dez (by using jarut's phone) as i reached home, telling him how mad i was. as a result, he told SHINO and yes he knows..

well, during their chemistry tuition, SHINO asked dez "so how's thing with u n nurul?" hehehe. he did concern aBOut me!!!! i was so happy when dez told me and im singging while showered and instead of putting the hair conditioner on my hair, i put it on all over my body..

anyway, i got carried away with this small things. just imagined SHINO tell me "i love you" @ "i like you" ... I'LL DEFINATELY FAINTED..!!!


LOL...what a memory i had when i was doing my sixth form. crazy about someone for 3 years but end up, NOTHING.. SHINO HAPPEN TO BE MY CLASSMATE for 2 years and i had a crush with him since i was in form 4, AND I BARELY SPEAK WITH HIM... malu bah...

this is a living prove, that i can't keep "things" to myself... LoL
:P

2 comments:

pHyda said...

lol..putting the hair conditioner all over the body?? man... u must be damn happy dat time. paham2 ;p ..luculah!

NuruL Ash said...

REALLY HAPPY
LOL