Monday, January 08, 2007

jamban kamek


It might sound and look weird as I post the nasty pictures of my “Jamban” to you people. But, I have a reason why I did it. Ok. Ever heard a saying “the less you struggle, the less disappointed you’d become”? It was proven by my toilet, actually.

The toilet is kinda “broken” before, so what happen was that the button (to flush) is popped out. So, in order the flush the toilet, I have to press it in certain position. At first, it’s hard to get use to flush the toilet in that way, but after a while, it’s not that hard.

What I did was, I have to relax my mind (take a deep breathe), loosen the bad energy in my hand and FLUSH!!! Before this, it took me a while to flush that freaking toilet.

*don’t mind the dirt in the toilet; because, I haven’t washed the toilet before I took the pictures.

No comments: