Sunday, January 14, 2007

2nd semester in LICT

Just started my new semester today. As usual, the students there only mix and mingle with their own clique only. Me? Same with my so-called-glamor-stylish-and trendy friends. LoL. But I'm so not one of them. huah! should see how they dressed today. But, one thing I admired, is that they are not afraid to wear something new and they are comfortable with themselves (duh, obviously).

I cant wait for the new and interesting assignments to come. Lai la, lai la!

My results? 2A-, 2B, 2C+. overall, 71. Err, not so good.. 4 more new subjects to come. Building science and construction, building materials, Malaysian studies (it's PA all over again) and English foundation.

"America's next top model cycle 6" finished, and "House" is going to end for the season 2. My Monday night wont be the same.

Looking forward for "The cheetah girls 2" though. Been watching "Alex Rider, Storm breaker" last week. It was alright. I give it 61%. That movie, is just too cool for a 14 year old boy to be a spy. Even His uncle (Ewan McGreggor died because of the stupid undercover). Nah.. did not even convinced me to at least to believe that there is a kid spy out there.

SiGH

3 comments:

adrien said...

hello. was blog hopping and i realised that ur taking id sem 2. i'm in sem 5 now btw, and theres a high probability that i will be teaching u as u tutor. we'll see. hehe

NuruL Ash said...

Lict not Luct. im in Kuching and as funny as it may seem, there's low probability u'll teaching me as a tutor...LoL

NuruL Ash said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.