Monday, January 22, 2007

and the winner is...

LIVERPOOL.... it was a good game everyone. but i honestly think Chelsea play a very bad form that night. Ah. what do you know, you win some, you lose some. (my boy Jermaine Pennant celebrates his 24th birthday and he scores his 1st goal for Liverpool) he reminds me of John Legend, really!
~i think i'm in love with Andriy Shevchenko (my guilty pleasure in Chelsea FC) aarrrrhhhh.. TIDAK MUNGKIN!!!!!!!!

And my first assignment is...."waiting space"-in a group of 4-5. I need to do a bus-stop or shall i say a bus-stand. Man, who would ever thought designing a bus-stop could be so hard. There's a lot of thing to take into consideration. This Friday would be my first time ever "site-visit". huah, feels like i am a real designer already ey....

Oh ya, forgot to mention that we have to combine with the semester 3 architecture students. Man, its not fair. They are like the "pro" in my college. Talking about my college, i heard they were going to extend it. Bigger computer lab, bigger library, more classroom and o ooh, bigger jamban. Gotta love the jambans in my college. And yeah, more lecturers and of course, more students are coming! And guess what, more peer-pressure!

~Sore ja'~

2 comments:

pHyda said...

actually aaah, if i didn't sing that chealsea's theme song on ur page, memang kalah the red one...hehehe.. ;p

pHyda said...

oww...sorry..chelsea..not chealsea...aiyo..