Monday, April 02, 2007

dance inside circle2 dot2

uhuh uhuh ok ok

And I'll be fine,
Is this fine? I'm not fine
Give me pieces, give me things to stay awake

errrr
Circle circle dot dot, (uh huh)
I got my cootie shot, (uh huh)
I think that booty's hot, (uh huh)
I'd give it booty song,
that booty's so i'll make it drop to the drop drop to the drop drop to the make it drop,
to the floor
lets get more,(a huh) Okay,
gimme some more.

I'll be fine, you'll be fine.
this moment seems so long
Don't waste now, precious time
we'll dance inside the song
we getting drunk now, with the shot shot to the shot shot to the shot shot
We going chase these not double stamp it no erasies with the bap bap to the bap bap
here comes the bouncer dont get caught
kindly introduce me to the friends that you brought
uh huh (uh huh)ok (ok)
I'm having fun today

fuhhhhhhhhhh




No comments: