Monday, April 16, 2007

tension tok aieeee

+ too much assignment in too little time
+ can't really spend time with my friend Aishah.
+ my friend nurul aishah quit studying in LKW and went straight home to shah alam (relationship & family problem)
+ my precious cat Si Tambey Ming Died last week (mondy 9/4), leaving 7 kids. and one of them just died on Sunday(15/4).

"MAY ITAM REST IN PEACE"

+ my athletes foot (somekind of ketumbuhan) wont reduced it size. but its already dried by the hour.
+ just got new LCD TV SamSung! woo hoo wee hoo!
+ just got new satellite (parabola) they have thousands of channels to watch... again woo hoo wee hoo
+ unable to concentrate!
+ cant take my eyes of Denise! (oh nooo! i wont let the major crushing-mission ruined me, again n again)
+ very hard to impress my lecturer mr Terry
+ tido akhir lately
+ selalu geram dengan kak eeda sik tentu pasal (muka nya susah gilak! geram tgok!)
+ why do people hate Sanjaya Malakar in American Idol season 6????

No comments: