Monday, April 30, 2007

what have i done


i rather waste my time doing something stupid called surfing the internet.

i didnt do my assignment

i couldnt concentrate doing them

i got distracted

im lazy


i dont work out----im an unhealthy young woman.

i dont eat right... who does???

been listening to female artists a lot lately---dixie chicks, sarah mclachlan, fiona apple..etc

been listening to my idiotic-not-close-friends backstabbing each other again and again and again.
even though i know they are talking about me too...maybe about how i walk...how i walk?...what's wrong with these people?


im not gonna talk about LIVERPOOL...because i dont want to start any commotion to ANY CHELSEA FANS OR MAN U FANS...although my favourite to BE in the final for UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IS AC MILAN and LIVERPOOL...lol


I GOT 4 WORDS FOR ALL OF U...WE ARE THE LEGEND!!!!
u ok there stevie??? u dont want to hear me nagging??? huh??? what's that stevie??? ure getting married on the june 15th???well, i got 3 words for ya
SO'S YOUR MOTHER!!!!!



1 comment:

pHyda said...

ok ok lah...liverpool

"WE ARE THE LEGEND"

and there's nothing wrong with how u walk..did they..? haiiii...what's wrong with these people?