Friday, July 20, 2007

admirer huh?

i've had lunch with my mum today. after finishing my meal, i went to the cashier to pay our meal and guess what...i received a note from the cashier..a total stranger who i barely to talk with..

well, the notes saying that he is interested to make friends with me and he gave me his phone number and bla bla bla... **still blur here!

as i got into the car, i asked my mum to read it for me cause im to scared to read it..scared as in "errrr someone notices me and i better hide!!!" kinda scared..ada faham?? tidak?? aaah i cant blame ya..

it's not that i didnt like people to notices me but ...aarh, who am i kidding here.. if people notices me for my talent or my brain (which i doubt i have either one of them), that would be flattering..
ISN'T IT??

come to think of it, ITS JUST A NOTE! IT'S NOT A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL OR ANYTHING..

STUPID!!!!..

but, getting the note really made my day...

my euphoric smile could not last.. :)

hahahahaahahahaha hehehehehehhee hihihihihhihi hohohoohohooh huhuhuhuhuuh

1 comment:

pHyda said...

ahahahahaa!!!! see, i told ya! ;)

cne ya? cne? huahuahaaaa!! huhuhu
hohohoo