Friday, July 27, 2007

I wish there is...


Not a big development for me this week. Just the routines stuff.

And as for the title above..I haven't quite completed it yet.

I realized something about me.

I wish there is a romantic side of me..

Its just not in the blood i guess. No one in my family I consider as a romantic person. But surely I would like to see at least one does!

Does it have to be in love to have a romantic mood?
man..that would take a while! sigh

Why the romantic mood? I dont know. Too much "love story" and "love songs" i guess..

Been a pirate (downloading stuff from the net) lately

lists of movie I've downloaded

LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE (ada 10 kali dah tengok. Best gilerz)
DREAM GIRLS (love Jeniffer Hudson, but the storyline BOHRING)
SEX IS ZERO (funny and disgusting at the same time)
SHE'S ALL THAT hehehehehhe i love the young freddie prinze Jr
THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS (kesian eh and not the great either)
HOUSE MD :SEASON 3.. (best! Cameron & Chase are together, finally)
CSI NY: SEASON 3 (Det. flack.....i love you so)

No comments: