Thursday, July 12, 2007

BILLY THE Dog


Since my house got "broke in"...i was wondering how to make my house more safe by considering a lot of safety precaution..safety precaution?? errrr

1) get an alarm system... but, even the theft triggers the alarm, then what? we wake up and then? i don't know how anything about self defense let alone to fight them..toink!!

2) get a dog...well, i asked the expert about this..AISYAH. We had a conversation and it goes something like this

me: i want a dog
She: why? aren't cats enough for you?
me: i heard Grissom (csi) said pig is one of the smartest animal besides dog and chimps
She: yup! their IQ level is high. But they are disgusting!
me: i know!
She: they eat anything including their own poop
me: i know!

hey, i thought we are talking about dogs..
anyway i lived in a Kampong. where a lot of Malay lived here.

Dogs can be loud too..so i don't wanna get sued by Orang kampong (the community/the tribes/the who?)

it's Haram unless i lived in a suburb area..it is exceptional then.

high maintenance.

they can ripped off the bandits ass! fuuh..that will be satisfying!

walking the dog could be fun..

my mama hates dog..

ENOUGH SAID!

No comments: