Thursday, July 12, 2007

nasib x berapa baik laaa

aarrgghh...last Tuesday morning (10/07/07) someone broke into my house..

my phone, my mp3 player, my uncles phone along with the charger...GONE

my mum's cash RM50 and mine RM10...GONE (rm10 mok ambik juak?)

they broke in through the kitchen's window, and thats it

only today, we make a report to the nearby police station..
in the afternoon, the police came by...took the pictures of "crime scene" ceewah

that's it...

i miss my phone so much... i miss my mp3 too

anggaran kos kerugian... RM2+++...

kinda lucky tho (cuba berfikiran positive here!)...no injuries or any valuable stuff are missing besides my precious phone

my neighbor house got broke-in as well

they only loss RM500 cash money... banyak tuuuu

the theft must have seen me sleeping... cos i put my phone and my mp3 next to my head...

scary! trauma saya dibuat nya..

huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 comments:

pHyda said...

bahaya eh! nasib bait ktk org xda papa juak..

NuruL Ash said...

alhamdulillah..ahuh..