Sunday, August 05, 2007

i wasnt there...


" hungry cat" ..i believe



LOOK HOW MUCH FUN THEY HAD..




she even took a picture with him!

So, i didnt participate the Kuching Fest along with my fellow limkok wing's mate for the dance and parade, because i fell sick RIGHT before the big day..stupid-weak immune system!!!! damn!!! got these pictures from aina who was busy capturing "the moment" for me..

and i missed taking pictures with the international students..(students from cyberjaya, botswana and london)....oh ya and a girl from Mongolia..(watta hot mama!!! i tell you)

the night before the parade, i made a bet with aina to get me the name of this guy who is our cameraman or shall i say..videocam-man?? yeah, for RM1, she did it! how i envy her confident and courage...

not only the name, but with some details too..ahahahaa
good job aina!

PAid UP!..I DID!

I CANT BELIEVE I FELL SICK BEFORE THE BIG DAY!!! and i cant believe the bet was worth only RM1.. well spent, NURUL!!

No comments: